Axis Energy Services is reinventing plug and abandonment, from the field to the cloud. We offer a fully self-contained P&A spread with solutions designed for efficiency. We bring a complete package of leading-edge P&A equipment and experienced, highly trained crews focused on safety and environmental protection—downhole and at the surface. Every job is CORE® Certified, delivering the industry’s highest level of transparency through our exclusive digital performance platform.
The Axis Advantage
One Team, One Goal
- Comprehensive P&A solutions include preparation of all regulatory documents and operational oversight by a full-time supervisor on location at all times.
- Unified approach ensures everything we do is focused on achieving one goal: safe, efficient plugging operations for even your deepest and most challenging wells.
Unmatched Visibility & Virtual Field Inspection
- CORE’s real-time data on all critical operations ensures every well is closed precisely to specification.
- Accessibility from any internet-connected device allows you to redirect resources from in-person inspections to other priorities.
Multi-Layered Approach to Minimizing Downtime
- State-of-the-art rig fleet and ancillary equipment deliver superior performance and reliable operations.
- Single-source solution ensures you’re never left waiting for another vendor to arrive.
Holding Ourselves to a Higher Safety Standard
- Multi-purpose equipment cuts carbon emissions by reducing transport loads and vehicles at the wellsite.
Complete P&A Package
- 500-Series Well Service Rig
- API Certified Base Beam
- API Certified 7-1/16” 5K Well Control Equipment
- Handling Tools for Tubing & Casing
- 200 bbl. Open Top Work Tank
- 5K Cement Pump & Bulk Cement Unit
- Transportation of Axis P&A Equipment to the Well
- CORE Digital Performance Platform
- Additional Ancillary Services Available