Axis Energy Services pairs the right crews with the right equipment to optimize well completions for today’s shale development projects, driving down cycle times and costs. Our fleet is purpose-engineered for long laterals and high-intensity, pad-based completions. Experienced crews and drill out rig specialists ensure safe and efficient well completion services.
Frac Plug Drill Outs
- Pre-job planning to identify and mitigate downhole issues that could cause delays
- Real-time data captured to improve drilling operations
- Experienced 24-hour completion crews have performed hundreds of drill outs
- High mast rigs up to 117’ – 50% of our rigs have masts 110’ or taller
- 300,000 lb hook load capacity rigs – we can safely and effectively reach the toe of the longest laterals
- Highest horsepower range (750-2,500hp) of fluid pumps in the industry provide constant rate and pressure, ensuring smooth drilling operations while maintaining turbulent flow to remove sand and debris
- Complete well site support equipment including high-torque swivels and extended-reach catwalks
- Fast, reliable service to run production tubing following frac plug drill outs
- Axis designed and built a data-driven chemical mixing and injection system for use with either stick pipe or coil tubing applications that increases efficiencies during drill outs through precision control and metering of chemicals.