Axis Energy Services is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and everyone we encounter during the course of doing business. We also dedicate ourselves to safeguarding the environment in the communities where we operate.
Axis recognizes that the landscape of the oilfield services industry is constantly changing, in terms of both people and equipment. We view this ongoing change as an opportunity to leverage leading-edge technologies to advance our culture of safety and execution excellence.
Axis uses several technology tools to foster health, safety and environmental (HSE) success:
Axis CORE® Technology–Data acquisition and predictive analytics system that monitors rigs and support equipment to improve safety and efficiency.
iScout–Safety management system that streamlines and simplifies HSE processes and reporting.
SafetySkills–E-learning provider that delivers competency-based online safety training for leading enterprises worldwide.
SuperVision–Industry-leading fleet driver management solution that helps us monitor, support and retain drivers.
It is the responsibility of every Axis employee to:
- Prioritize the safety of people and our environment above all else.
- Adhere to all Axis HSE protocols, customer-specific requirements and applicable legislation.
- Ensure all Axis employees understand and follow our HSE protocols.
- Foster a strong HSE culture that empowers employees to uphold our commitment to personal and environmental safety.
- Stop work immediately when our HSE protocols are not being followed properly.
- Strive for continuous improvement in our HSE performance as individuals, crews and as an organization.